The project is implemented in 5 towns in Romania: Bucharest, Constanta, Galati, Calarasi and Moreni.
1) To raise awareness and level of information regarding nuclear energy among high school pupils and teachers in 5 Romanian towns;
2) To increase the level of involvement in environmental protection activities, particularly nuclear energy related ones, of high school pupils and teachers in 5 Romanian towns.
Target groups: high school pupils, high school teachers, NGOs members of the Climate Action Network – Romania.
– Workshops with pupils and teachers;
– Nuclear documentary film festival;
– Uranium Mining photo exhibition;
– Information materials;
– Anti-nuclear march on 26 April;
– Letter campaign;
– Media work and visibility.
Implementation period: December 2008 – August 2009